Risk Factors & Potential Associated Causes of Developmental, Behavioral, & Mental Health Consequences in Children
Important: This continuing education activity is created by the NAPNAP e-Chapter. The fee is complimentary to NAPNAP Members and $10 to nonmembers. You must be logged in to use your NAPNAP Member ID# and Password to be recognized as a Member of NAPNAP. If you are a current member of NAPNAP, and you are being asked to purchase this activity, please contact the NAPNAP National Office at (877) 662-7627 to request assistance prior to entering any information.
Participants are forbidden to reproduce, republish, redistribute, or resell this course in any other form. For copyright-related questions, please email your question to: email@example.com
Copyright 2019 © by National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP).
This continuing education activity is administered by the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP) as an Agency providing continuing education credit. Individuals who complete this program and earn a 70% or higher score on the post test will be awarded 1.0 NAPNAP contact hours.
Pediatric-focused advanced practice registered nurses
- Understand prevalence of DBMH diagnosis
- Identify association of DBMH diagnosis & ACES/Trauma/Toxic Stress
- Describe significance of problem
- Understand stress response
- Identify consequences of dysregulated stress response
- Identify children at risk and red flags
- Understand importance of early identification and intervention
- Identify tools to work with patients/families of children with DBMH concerns
- Identify prevention methods
- 1.00 Contact hours