With more than 8,500 members across the country, we are proud to be your professional association. We value our ongoing relationship with pediatric-focused APRNs practicing in primary, acute and specialty care settings, as well as those teaching and developing the next generation of pediatric healthcare leaders. Whether you’re a new grad, one of our founding members or somewhere in between, we are here to provide you with the services and opportunities you want so you can continue to grow in your career.
Check out a sampling of what we offer you…
- Join colleagues in your local area for educational events and social gatherings through one of 50 local chapters and an e-chapter
- Receive breaking national and local child health and advanced practice nursing news with highly-rated NAPNAP Daily News
- Enjoy discounted prices on liability, health and disability insurance, peer organization memberships and more
- New - Enjoy a 20 percent discount on Dansko shoes. Enter here to shop and receive your discount.
- Access expert-developed resources with discounted or free CE and pharmacology courses at PedsCE℠ from The Leader in Pediatric Education for Nurse Practitioners®
- Attend our highly-rated, CE-packed national conference and new specialty symposium where members get discounted early bird registration rates
- Stay up to date with evidence-based resources and access to scholarly clinical information in our highly cited Journal of Pediatric Health Care
- Get clinical practice information from Contemporary Pediatrics online or via mobile app
- Receive a 20 percent discount on select AAP titles/resources with special code
- Help shape the future of child health and APRN practice by advocating for federal and state legislation in our improved Advocacy Center
- Participate in our Child Health Policy Learning Collaborative and access free advocacy resources
- Check out our position statements on significant child health and advanced practice nursing issues
- Access important practice resources and have your questions answered
- Learn how to land your ideal professional role through NAPNAP’s online career resource guide and Career Connection APRN job center
- Communicate with APRNs in your chapter or special interest group about key issues affecting your patients and practice using the latest in discussion forum technology in our online community, Team Peds: Member Network
- Broaden your experience and expand your network with our special interest groups
- Acknowledge a colleague whose done exemplary work in their field as a speaker, role model or otherwise for our Member Spotlight
We want to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com or call (877) 662-7627.