Pediatric Heart Failure
IMPORTANT: This continuing education activity is offered by the Acute Care Special Interest Group (SIG). You must be logged in using your NAPNAP Username and Password to be recognized as a Member of NAPNAP. If you are a current member of NAPNAP, and you are being asked to purchase this activity at the Non-Member rate, please contact the NAPNAP National Office at (877) 662-7627 to request assistance prior to entering any payment information.
Participants are forbidden to reproduce, republish, redistribute, or resell this course in any other form. For copyright-related questions, please email your question to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2019 © by The Acute Care SIG and National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP). All rights reserved.
This continuing education activity is administered by the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP) as an Agency providing continuing education credit. Individuals who complete this program and earn a 70% or higher score on the post test will be awarded 1.0 NAPNAP contact hour.
Pediatric-focused advanced practice registered nurses
- Define contemporary pediatric heart failure
- Explore the pathophysiology and classifications of heart failure
- Discuss the five classifications of cardiomyopathy
- Identify unique features of physical exam, patient history, serum biomarkers and echocardiography images.
- Overview of the current trends in the pharmacologic management of acute and chronic heart failure in the pediatric population.
- 1.00 Contact hours