3-PARRT 2023: Human Trafficking 103
1.0 NAPNAP Contact Hour. This continuing education activity is offered at a reduced rate of $10 to NAPNAP Members. For non-members, this continuing education activity rate is $20. This course is intended to help health care providers understand the nature of human trafficking with a focus on the pediatric population. In Module 103 of the 3-PARRT series, we will discuss how to respond to a patient who is being or may be trafficked, resources and referrals to make, vicarious trauma, and consideration for supporting the patient longitudinally. We'll also discuss the importance of institutional policies and procedures, how to develop them, stakeholder intersections, and the work NAPNAP has done in helping develop the core competencies.
IMPORTANT: You must be logged in using your NAPNAP Username and Password to be recognized as a Member of NAPNAP. If you are a current member of NAPNAP, and you are being asked to purchase this activity at the non member price, please contact the NAPNAP National Office at (877) 662-7627 to request assistance prior to entering any payment information.
Participants are forbidden to reproduce, republish, redistribute, or resell this course in any other form. For copyright-related questions, please email your question to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2023 © by National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP)
This course was created in collaboration with NAPNAP Partners for Vulnerable Youth.
This activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of nurse practitioners, nurses, advanced practice providers and other interested health care providers.
- Construct effective institutional response to human trafficking
- Explore prevention strategies
- Review organizational protocols for labor/domestic minor trafficking
- Advance organizational protocols for labor/domestic minor trafficking
- Identify stakeholders for interprofessional collaboration
2019 – Original contributions were made to this course by:
- Jessica L. Peck, DNP, APRN, CPNP-PC, CNE, CNL, FAANP
- Tresa E. Zielinski, DNP, RN, APN-NP, CPNP-PC
- Veenod L. Chulani, MD, MSED, FAAP, FSAHM, CEDS
- Tammy Hurley
- Alison Baker
January 2023 - NAPNAP Partners would like to recognize the reviews and updates to this course made by:
- Jason Spees, MSN, MaOM, APRN, L.Ac., FNP-C, Dipl. Ac. & C.H.
- Brenda Cassidy, DNP, RN, CPNP-PC
- Shenoa Jamieson, CRNP, SANE-A, SANE-P
- Katelyn Brown, RN, MSN, CPNP-PC
Faculty/Planner Disclosure / Conflict of Interest Policy
The presenters and planners have nothing to disclose.
- 1.00 Contact hours